First of all let me say this. I don’t think anybody that really knows me including myself thought that I would blog this many Mondays in a row. I really thought after 4 or 5 weeks I’d start to slack. I’ve done about 12 blogs (I say about, because I’m not going to switch pages to check the exact number….. it’s not about the number, it’s about the fact that I think the number is big), and I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how many people have read, and claimed to enjoy them. I feel responsible to give you some water cooler talk worthy mind candy to suck on…..but it’s 11:24 pm. I’m sleepy. I played 18 holes of golf, and played in a basketball game later. You must think I’m quite an athlete. I’ll let you continue to think that. I didn’t want to write just any old sloppy blog that only had one or two paragraphs. I didn’t want to resort to pictures. I just wanted to continue the streak so I could live to blog another day.
So here’s what I’ve decided. I’ve gone through some of my Facebook status updates, as well as come up with a few new ones that seem worthy to give you my list of
10 THOUGHTS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION (in no particular order of importance)
1. To be BI and POLAR would make you one interesting bear.
2. I’d take vacation accrual over a cruel vacation.
3. Why at the Pie Eating Contest in the movie ‘Stand By Me’ was EVERYBODY’s vomit purple, even if they hadn’t had any pie?
4. Hipsters look like rejects from a WHAM! video audition…… just sayin’
5. Until dogs stop sniffing crotch, asshole, and shitting on the ground, they should not be allowed to enter retail stores.
6. I’m tired of what some athlete or entertainer said on their twitter page being reported on the fucking news. That’s not news, it’s gossip. Do your fucking jobs news-people. You suck!
7. Man…… It’s 11:47, there’s no way I’m coming up with 4 more of these in the next 13 minutes….. C’mon man, you can do it…… just like high school. OK…… I hate it when people make lists and then cop out at number 7 and just say a bunch of random shit, and try to pass it off as one of the 10 things he promised to blow your mind with. It was supposed to be like Candy.
8. I really think that the song Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer teaches children that racism and prejudice is OK, as long as Christmas gets saved. It’s appalling if you really listen.
9. Mojito flavoured beer is ridiculous. If you’re beer is so shitty that you need to make it taste like a mojito, then you’re on the wrong track. Even dumber are the people that buy it. If you’re in the mood for mojito, make a mojito, case closed. There’s no logical explaination for mojito beer!!
10. Ever notice that when David Letterman does his top 10 list, that the last one is never one of the better ones, and it ends up being anti climactic?